At Capital Auto Parts, our number one priority is customer satisfaction. We completely understand that returns and exchanges are a pain and sometimes confusing. At Capital Auto Parts, our goal is to make the process as easy to minimize the pain from our clients. If you are unhappy with any item that has been purchased or an error with your order and it meets the return requirements below, it can be returned anytime within 365 days of the delivery date.
To Make the Returns Process As Easy As Possible Please Email Us with Order Number As the Subject Title
- We cannot accept any items that have been used or installed. Unless it is a defect part
- Product must be in the original condition and returned in it's original package
- Product must be returned with all accessories originally included. This includes (Instructions, Paperwork, Hardware, Additional Parts and Packing Materials)
- Special order items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. Special orders will always be confirmed via telephone and/or email
Returning products is pretty easy. Firstly, we need to ensure all the original packaging and paperwork are included with the product. This helps ensure any extra shipping damages on the return shipping. Refunds and/or exchanges will only be processed once the package arrives at our warehouse. Once it arrives our returns team inspects the product and processes the return. Capital Auto Parts cannot compensate for damages during the installation. We don't reimburse the installation under any circumstances.
In order to make the returns process quick and efficient, it is highly recommended to reorder the proper product from our site. Once the product gets returned and processed by our team we will issue a refund back to your account.
Refunds do take 3-5 business days to process on arrival. The credit on your statement will take about 5-7 business days to display.
- Used or Installed Products (Excluding Defects)
- Mounted Tires & Wheels
- Custom Built to Order Products (Custom Wheel Drilling, Custom Wheel Finishes, ETC)
- Special Orders (Once an Item is Ordered and is a Special Order Our Team will Contact you for Confirmation and Delays. Once the Terms are Accepted we Cannot Cancel, Refund or Exchange)
- Oversized Products Requiring LTL (Skid Freight)
- Products That Require Assembly
- Gift Cards
Returning Clearance Items
Some clearance items may incur a restocking fee.
Please always try to inspect packages prior to the signature on arrival. This simply helps us with the shipping damage process. Any shipping damages should be reported to Capital Auto Parts as soon as noticed in order for us to file a claim with the courier.
If your order arrives damaged, you may refuse the shipment. If this happens, please take images of the damaged product and contact us immediately for resolution. This way we can ship new product quickly.
Should you only notice damages after opening the package please take images of the packaging along with the product. Then please contact us in order to process a pickup of the product. The product would be required to be repackaged in original packaging
Order Lost in Transit
If for some reason you don't receive your purchase and the tracking number was provided please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately in order for us to trace the package. Most of the time it was simply misrouted and we can have it delivered in 1-2 days.
If you have any questions regarding the warranty, please call or email our team
Every product we sell is backed by a manufacturer's warranty. Each brand/manufacturer have their own processes with warranties. Our team at Capital Auto Parts are experts at navigating the warranties process. Most warranties cover the replacement of the product and not the installation of that product. We cannot offer reimbursement for labour and installation fees.
Once the RMA is processed our team will evaluate the warranty eligibility.
Images ALWAYS Help!!